- This event has passed.
Getting Freaky in the Spreadsheets: Negotiating With Neurodiversity
August 30, 2023 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm PDT
When it comes to kink negotiations, neurodiversity yields some unique challenges.
This class will discuss ways to negotiate play and dynamics with neurodiversity in mind! Lilith draws on her personal experience as a queer POC cis-woman with ADHD and trauma to teach you tips and tricks for negotiating play and communicating limits in ways that work with neurodiversity, not against it.
- How neurodiversity impacts communication and negotiations – and why just talking about it doesn’t always work.
- Adapting your negotiations and communication methods to be inclusive of neurodivergent folx – including written negotiations.
- Bridging the gap between written and verbal communication.
- Non-verbal communication methods and cues to look out for before, during, and after play.
- How to support neurodivergent partners during scenes and negotiations.
- How to ask for support as a neurodivergent person from neurotypicals or different flavors of “neurospicy”.
This class is suitable for anyone – regardless of whether they are neurodivergent or have a partner who is.
- on Zoom
- Wicked Grounds
- View Organizer Website